16 Juny 2013 9:16 p.m. The first time I met him (Muhammad). first met in Kalibata City, when my friends and I wanted to hang out in the back garden Kalcit. when we got there, there is no more empty seats. when we are confused, suddenly, a man named Muhammad was offered a seat for us, we also say thank you directly. for a while, we never admonish each other. suddenly, Muhammad said "apa kabar" in a tone that is actually funny because he couldn't speak Indonesian well. then, we also replied "baik-baik saja kok", after the warm conversation going on between us. he asked "are you a Muslim", we replied "yes". then he also said that he's also a Muslim and he's from Iran, he also said that his name is Muhammad. after hearing it, I immediately felt happy. only this time I met a Muslim who is very handsome with a very beautiful name. He asked my name and my friends. I actually wanted to ask his facebook and twitter, but he didn't have it all. I'm very sad because of fear couldn't see him anymore. I also asked "does he lived in Indonesia", he said no. he just going on holiday in Indonesia. I was very impressed when he was smoking a cigarette. after he finished smoking his cigarette, and he put the fire out immediately throw cigarette butts in the trash. I swear, if now rare people who want to dispose trash in place, including myself. after seeing his attitude is very good and polite, I changed my habit to always dispose of trash in its place. I often throw garbage into place. I would like to ask for his number, so I could contact him at any time but I'm ashamed. after that, he asked us permission to go to the supermarket with his friend. he said "terima kasih". he looked at me with a sweet smile. Immediately, my heart melted. I'm very happy to see his smile. I'm deeply regret that time because I didn't had asking for his number. then, Bella also invited me to go to the supermarket because she still wants to meet Muhammad. when we arrived at the supermarket, we saw Muhammad were in line at the checkout. I went to the toilet. when I went back to the supermarket, Muhammad had gone. Bella and I are very sad because we didn't get to meet him again. suddenly, my brother (wewen) sent a message to me, he said that Muhammad had just passed in front of him. we went back to the park to meet Muhammad but we were too late because when we got there, Muhammad had entered to his apartment. it's the first and last time I met him. I wish, he read my blog o:) Love Muhammad by Melly :')
Muhammad and I :)
Muhammad and I :)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar