My Birthday
Today is a great day for me. I got a surprise from my friends. I leave alone at home, Bella and Rany go to the mall. Before that, they have a planning to go to the mall together. When I was sleeping, they went to the mall without inform to me. I felt they're away from me. I felt so sad :( in the midnight when I was sleeping, they were bring me a brownies cake and Stitch. I never thought it before, I didn't know what I feel that time. I felt so happy, sad, and so much more. I love them. thank you so much my friends.
Today is a great day for me. I got a surprise from my friends. I leave alone at home, Bella and Rany go to the mall. Before that, they have a planning to go to the mall together. When I was sleeping, they went to the mall without inform to me. I felt they're away from me. I felt so sad :( in the midnight when I was sleeping, they were bring me a brownies cake and Stitch. I never thought it before, I didn't know what I feel that time. I felt so happy, sad, and so much more. I love them. thank you so much my friends.



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar